Thursday, June 30, 2011

Activist.

When I first met her in an international ngo conference in dhaka she told me 'you are a karmic replica of jesus christ'.

She lured me into her hotel room by saying she wanted to 'network' with the organisation I was working with.

'Take off your clothes' she said as the door closed behind me.

She was already lying half naked on the bed, one leg rubbing the other, enticing me further.

I run to join her between the sheets.

In that moment of sweat moans and groans i felt I have crisscrossed the entire world.

I have a meeting to go to, she said when it was over, though I was still buried between her legs.

'We have to discuss funding and the next consultation meeting ' she said disappearing behind the door.

The next day I saw her in a rally shouting slogans of "No to child abuse".

She asked me as I approached her "how old are you?".

Twenty, I said, and she told me to get in line. I couldn't believe she was 45.

I wanted another date with her as I gathered the courage to knock on her door.

I found her packing, preparing to leave.

"I have a plane to catch in three hours," she said.

"You took away my virginity but I love you," I said, almost sobbing.

She gave me her business card and told me to check the organisation's website.

"You might want to apply for an internship".

No comments: